West Side Community Services primary mission is to build a better community by operating a multi-service community center which serves the needs of a diverse West Buffalo.
We See Community Strength!
Since the mid-1970s, West Side Community Services has served the needs of West Buffalo residents of all ages by providing community-building & human service programs including educational, cultural, & recreational activities.
Our Core Values
- Advocate on behalf of West Side residents
- Build and preserve the neighborhood
- Collaborate with other service providers
- Promote tolerance and recognize diversity
- Provide an enriching and secure environment
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
An array of human services programs for members and area residents.
A variety of educational and recreational programs for youth ages 6 through 18.
Senior Citizen Programs
Education, health & wellness, recreational, and transportation services.
Our Funding Sources and Community Partners
- Community Development Block Grant
- Erie County Department of Mental Health
- Erie County Senior Services
- Grant Street Taxpayers Association
- Independent Health Foundation
- NYS Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Sevices