West Side Community Services improves education, health & wellness, and financial capability across the lifespan for a diverse membership through activities and programs that identify and build on the strength in our community.
We See Community Strength
Since the mid-1970s, West Side Community Services has served the needs of West Buffalo residents of all ages by providing community-building & human service programs including educational, cultural, & recreational activities.
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Community Human Services
An array of human services programs for members and area residents.
A variety of educational and recreational programs for youth ages 6 through 18.
NOW accepting sign ups for
Summer Morning & Afternoon Programs
Senior Citizen Programs
Education, health & wellness, recreational, and transportation services.
Funding Sources & Community Partners
- Community Development Block Grant
- Erie County Department of Mental Health
- Erie County Senior Services
- West Side Business & Taxpayers Association
- Independent Health Foundation
- NYS Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services