The West Side Community Services' primary mission is to operate a community center which serves the needs of a diverse West Buffalo to build a better community.
For the past 38 years the West Side Community Services has served the need of the resident of West Buffalo by providing a variety of human service programs, including cultural, educational, and recreational activities for participants of all ages.
Our Core Values
- Advocate on behalf of the residents
- Build and preserve the neighborhood
- Collaborate with other service providers
- Provide an enriching and secure environment
- Promote tolerance and recognize diversity
Open Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
The center staff provides an array of human services programs for the members and area residents.
We offer a variety of educational and recreational programs for youth ages 6 through 18.
Senior Citizen Programs
Senior citizens can enjoy recreational and transportation services.
Funding Provided By:
- Community Development Block Grant
- Erie County Department of Mental Health
- Erie County Senior Services
- NYS Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Sevices